Tuesday, August 21, 2007

WTF


First its lair getting a low score ( what was it a 6) and now warhawk gets a 6.5 both in reveiws i think done by psm. OK i don't want to go on a rant, but what the hell is wrong with both games! i hear the copmlaint in warhawk, are no single player, no bots, and to expensive. For fuck sakes! who in the world said those small things warrant a mere 6.5! I was looking very much forward to Lair, and warhawk. Hopefully, its just some jerk in a cubicle getting edgy at the fancy bioshock ( which btw is got a 9.7 from ign) running in the backround while he's stuck playing warhawk, well i say F- him! Im totally bored on my end, so if any one has any suggestions on a great thing to do for the next 7 days, let me know. The picutre incase you were wondering, is a old photoshop of my wow character, and him in spartan esq gear, after me seeing 300.

the review of bioshock is here : http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/813/813214p1.html

No comments: